12.19.2017

# bloopers

Daily Connoisseur Bloopers Part 2



I have another collection of bloopers to deliver before the year ends. Strange noises, tantrums in the background, losing my train of thought, being photobombed and losing my balance: it's all part of daily life here on The Daily Connoisseur!

The video I was shooting in Portugal on the rooftop never got completed because I was interrupted so many times (and not just by the baby!). And the final shot in our kitchen garden... that video has not come out yet. I'm working on a long-term kitchen garden update, which I think will be more interesting for you to see. I hope you enjoy today's bonus video!

See you back on Thursday for my end-of-year chat. Merry Christmas!


Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my eCourse on the Ten-Item Wardrobe

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

4 comments:

Gigi said...

It was fun to see "behind the scenes"! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Gumbo Lily said...

I love seeing how REAL you all are. Thanks for letting us see! Merry Christmas!

Gypsy Liz & Co. said...

Bahahaha! I love your husband’s non-reaction to your losing your footing in the gardening outtake: “Eh... she does this all the time. Nothing to see here.”

Vicki Zimmerman said...

Oh, this is was so sweet and funny and I can't wait to see what's growing in your garden plots.  Love the wooden frames your husband was filling with soil and little master chic assisting his Dad.  Laughter and humor make life joyful!